Tammuz 5772 / July 2012
Dear Members and Friends:
Enclosed is a reservation form for this year’s Yamim Noraim. The following guidelines will be in effect this year:
• Through July 31, 2012, all seats in all locations will be reserved exclusively for adult Members in good standing, their children in fifth grade and above, and other immediate family members. Thereafter, available seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis to Members, Affiliates, non-Members, and Members requesting seats for guests or children that do not meet the foregoing criteria.
• Members who have outstanding financial obligations (annual dues and building fund) must pay these in full or make special arrangements with Chaim Fromowitz, Simcha Hochman, or Dov Wiener before they will be allowed to reserve seats. The July 31, 2012 deadline for reservations will not be deemed met if arrangements have not been made by that date.
• If, as of July 31, 2012, more reservations than available seats have been received in respect of any of the Shul’s locations (Main Sanctuary, Beit Midrash, Social Hall and K’vatikin); seats in that location will be allocated based on seniority of membership in good standing in the shul. The remainder will be allocated to another location, taking into account any stated preference, but otherwise in the discretion of the seating committee.
• Relatives of members are entitled to pay member prices.
• No seats may be used by anyone other than the person for whom they are reserved.
• Reservations received without full payment will not be accepted.
• As indicated on the reservation form, seat prices will increase if not received in the shul office by July 31, 2012 and again after August 31, 2012.
• Seats may be paid for in up to 3 installments which may be post-dated as late as September 4, 2012.
• Payment may be made by credit card. Please write your credit card number and expiration date on the seating form.
Please do NOT make specific seat requests. We continue to count on each and every one of you to be flexible and understanding and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you wish to reserve seats, please complete the attached reservation form and return it together with payment in full for all seats requested to the Shul office as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please call the shul office or e-mail Meyer Last at lastme [at] ffhsj [dot] com.
The High Holiday Seating Committee
|YN Form 2012.pdf||10.82 KB|